Labels

yllix

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kim Kardashian Dreams About Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk of Fame (V Magazine)


kim-kardashian-v-magazine-fall-2012
Kim Kardashian is the person who would do everything for attention and money but it seems she has quite bigger ambitions including her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Speaking to Magazine she has done a photoshoot for, Kim said:
I think there was a quote where somebody said that reality stars will never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So, of course I’m so competitive that I think that it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mold.”
kim-kardashian-v-magazine-fall-2012
But despite the fact she truly believes that one day she will become a respected reality star, now people hate her, because they simply don’t understand how a person can be famous for being famous.
Kim Kardashian commented:
It’s always funny to me when people say that I’m famous for being famous. I think it’s fascinating, because it’s still entertainment, you know? It’s fun to see the progression of that idea. I’m not naïve to the fact that I’m not a singer or an actress or anything like that. I’ve never claimed to be anything that I’m not. I think [reality] is still a new form of entertainment that was kind of an unexpected thing.”
kim-kardashian-v-magazine-fall-2012
Kim Kardashian, who poses for V magazine, wearing a fur-coat, a sheer blouse, a printed dress and a lot more including a lacy bra she demonstrates many times during the shoot, compares the attitude of people to reality TV with that to rap music when it only appeared.
She said:
When rap music first came out, people were like, We don’t understand this, what is this, it’s just a fad. But rap music is definitely here to stay, and I think reality shows have proven they are as well. But when something is newer, people don’t really understand it.”

Kim Kardashian does V Magazine:


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Rating for artfashioncelb.blogspot.com

Infolink

Blogger news

Blogroll