Labels

yllix

Thursday, October 25, 2012

News last Month / Celebrity in Lingerie


Anna Kournikova Does Maxim Australia September 2012 Issue

Anna Kournikova

Anna Kournikova Poses in Swimwear for Maxim Australia September 2012 Issue
Anna Kournikova

Anna Kournikova denies she is a Russian spy and says she is for ‘peace and truth and honesty’:
I am for peace and truth and honesty, and I don’t think I could keep my cover up if I were a spy. I tend to give too many things away with my eyes. Having said that… maybe i am!”

Having become famous due to her achievements in tennis Anna Kournikova says she is still a big sports fan:
Yeah, I follow soccer, and I love the Miami heat, since they’re my home team. When Lebron [James] made his decision there was definitely a lot of celebrating.”

Anna Kournikova
Anna has also told she agrees that Serena Williams is the best female tennis player ever (as she was called by Sports Illustrated):
That so hard! Obviously you can’t forget people like Martina Navratilova and Steffi Graf. When I beat Steffi, I was the happiest person in the world. I was like, ‘I can’t believe this is happening to me and I’m only 16 years old!’ But what Serena has achieved, being up there for so long, she’s probably the best. She’s also a great girl and a really good friend.”

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Rating for artfashioncelb.blogspot.com

Infolink

Blogger news

Blogroll